Raksha Bandhan SMS

Bhaiyya, I will terribly miss you on this Rakhi but dont miss to send my return gifts
-=(S.D)=-
Holi is colorful, diwali is lightful and brightful, rakhi has made our relationship powerful. Happy Rakhi Bhai.
-=(S.D)=-
I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. Happy Rakhi.
-=(S.D)=-
To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each others hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother.
-=(S.D)=-
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Happy Rakhis dear Sis."
-=(S.D)=-
I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday. Miss you dear. Happy Rakhi.

Comments :

0 comments to “Raksha Bandhan SMS”

Popular Posts

 

Sms Khajana

Template by Blogger Templates | Powered by Blogger